Contact the Festival
Festival Date & Hours
Is Beatles Fest all-ages?
Can I purchase tickets at the main gate?
Will I have a place to sit at Beatles Fest?
If I have to leave Beatles Fest will I be able to re-enter?
Can I bring my one-of-a-kind autographed Maxwell’s silver hammer to Beatles Fest?
The following items are not allowed into Beatles Fest:
– Illegal or illicit substances of any kind,
– Large backpacks (framed, hiking backpacks, etc.),
– Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans,
– Outside food or drinks (except two sealed bottles of water),
– Coolers of any kind (except for medical use),
– Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, or any personal motorized vehicles,
– Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance),
– Pets (except service dogs),
– Umbrellas and shade structures of any kind that obstruct the view of other attendees,
– Professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment of any kind,
– Drones or any other remote flying device,
– No unauthorized vendors allowed. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
Subject to change at any time.
Safety & Medical
As Beatles Fest 2021 approaches, we will continue to update attendees with important information, including any changes to policies and procedures needed to be known before entering the fest. Updates will be shared on this page and through our social media channels.
COVID-19 Warning and Protocols
We are taking enhanced health and safety measures for you, the performing artists, and staff. Here are some of the things we are doing to help keep each other healthy:
– All festival staff and volunteers will be temperature-checked before the event,
– Face masks will be available for free at the entry gates,
– We will have hand sanitizer stations on site.
Attendees must follow all posted instructions during Beatles Fest to help keep each other healthy. We ask that you not attend Beatles Fest if:
– Within 14 days of Beatles Fest, you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive, for COVID-19,
– Within 48 hours of Beatles Fest, you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to illness and death. By attending Beatles Fest, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Security & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe environment at Beatles Fest, including public and private security. If you need any assistance, seek out a festival team member or a public or private security officer.
Also, it can get hot during the summer and heatstroke is not cool. Drink lots of water, wear sunscreen, and feel free to visit the fest Cooling Station.
I purchased my GA, VIP GA, VIP Premium, and/or VIP Gold ticket in advance online – what now?
For questions about a specific ticket order, email us at email@example.com.